The open source, cross-platform, free C, C++ and Fortran IDE
Application screenshot Code::Blocks is a free C, C++, and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
Finally, an IDE with all the features you need, having a consistent look, feel and operation across platforms.
Code::Block IDE Highlights:
- Open Source! GPLv3, no hidden costs.
- Cross-platform. Runs on Linux, Mac, Windows (uses wxWidgets).
- Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed.
- Extensible through plugins
Code::Block IDE Compiler Support
- Multiple compiler support:
- GCC (MingW / GNU GCC)
- Digital Mars
- Borland C++ 5.5
- Open Watcom
- Very fast custom build system (no makefiles needed)
- Support for parallel builds (utilizing your CPU's extra cores)
- Multi-target projects
- Workspaces to combine multiple projects
- Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
- Imports MSVC projects and workspaces (NOTE: assembly code not supported yet)
- Imports Dev-C++ projects
Code::Block IDE Downloads
There are different ways to download and install Code::Blocks on your computer:
- Simple Merge Sort Program in C++
- Simple Program for Virtual Functions Using C++ Programming
- Simple Class Example Program For Find Prime Number In C++
- Scope Resolution Operator In C++
- Simple Addition ( Add Two Integers ) Example Program
- Simple Program for Inline Function without Class Using C++ Programming
- Simple Program for Read user Input Using cin
- Define Constructor in Outside Class Example Program In C++
- Simple Program for Unary Operator Overloading Using C++ Programming
- Simple Program for Static Data and Member Function Using C++ Programming