The open source, cross-platform, free C, C++ and Fortran IDE
Application screenshot Code::Blocks is a free C, C++, and Fortran IDE built to meet the most demanding needs of its users. It is designed to be very extensible and fully configurable.
Finally, an IDE with all the features you need, having a consistent look, feel and operation across platforms.
Code::Block IDE Highlights:
- Open Source! GPLv3, no hidden costs.
- Cross-platform. Runs on Linux, Mac, Windows (uses wxWidgets).
- Written in C++. No interpreted languages or proprietary libs needed.
- Extensible through plugins
Code::Block IDE Compiler Support
- Multiple compiler support:
- GCC (MingW / GNU GCC)
- Digital Mars
- Borland C++ 5.5
- Open Watcom
- Very fast custom build system (no makefiles needed)
- Support for parallel builds (utilizing your CPU's extra cores)
- Multi-target projects
- Workspaces to combine multiple projects
- Inter-project dependencies inside workspace
- Imports MSVC projects and workspaces (NOTE: assembly code not supported yet)
- Imports Dev-C++ projects
Code::Block IDE Downloads
There are different ways to download and install Code::Blocks on your computer:
- Simple Class Example Program In C++
- Simple Program for Multiple Inheritance Using C++ Programming
- Simple Program for Binary Operator Overloading Using C++ Programming
- Simple Program for Friend Function Using C++ Programming
- Simple Program for Single Inheritance Using C++ Programming
- Simple Example Program For Copy Constructor In C++
- Simple Example Program For Constructor In C++
- Hello World C++ Example Program
- For Loop Example Program In C++
- Simple Example Program For Parameterized Constructor In C++